Register for Camp Rock Star on October 11th and 12th on our Web Store.
This is a music camp for K-5th graders led by high school choir students with adult supervision. Listed below you will find facts about your child’s various activities. Attached you will find the permission slip needed, please bring completed or complete on site prior to your child’s drop off.
- Registration begins at 8:45 am. The camp begins at 9:00 am.
- Bring your completed Medical Release Form. We must have this document in order for your child to participate. There is another copy attached to this email in case you need it.
- Be prepared to show your driver’s license. Also be prepared to tell us who will pick up your child at the end of the day. They should also be prepared to show their driver’s license at pick up time.
- Students will participate in the following activities:
- Students should wear tennis shoes and comfortable clothing for moving around.
- Children do not need to bring anything. Meals, snacks, and supplies will be provided. However, if you child is on a special diet please be sure and pack them a snack/lunch (we have a refrigerator for storing food if necessary). We are serving crackers, pizza, grapes, and water.
- Classes are divided into K-2 and 3-5.
- 3 pm in the CPHS PAC
- Concert will include performances by each group.
- Children must be checked out by the designated adult as indicated at drop off. Students will be held in the choir room and escorted to the adult picking them up when that adult has signed them out and shown proper ID.
Directions to CPHS:
- From Hwy 183, turn west on Cypress Creek Rd.. Travel past Walgreens, Austin Community College, and Cedar Park MS. Cross El Salido Pkwy. The school will be just ahead on your left. Turn left into the first entrance. Registration will be ahead on your right near the front entrance to the Performing Arts Center.
Thanks for supporting the CPHS CHOIR!!!